Are you currently working in MI Reporting role and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills?
Are you self-motivated and looking for a working environment that allows you to innovate?
Come and join our small, friendly and innovative team at our industry award winning company.
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
MI & Reporting Manager
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
A person who has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator who can work well with colleagues and 3rd parties to deliver MI solutions quickly and efficiently.
A highly visible business support role focusing on building and servicing bespoke management information across the business and for other key stakeholders. Supporting business change through the use of technology to achieve the continued growth of the business and advancement in technical methods that embody our values.
- Develop, maintain and enhance Management Information and reporting, using SQL Server 2017+, Reporting Services, Python and Excel.
- Processing Ad-hoc data requests for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with team members and all business stakeholders to analyse requirements, deliver solutions and provide feedback into these.
- Supporting others in acquiring knowledge, and providing expert technical advice through peer reviews and 2nd line support to MI support desk.
A MI Reporting specialist who has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong interpersonal skills a good communicator who can work well with colleagues and 3rd parties to deliver MI solutions quickly and efficiently.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of using SQL
- Quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Logical thinking and the ability to produce imaginative solutions to process or procedural problems
- Adaptable and resilient to changing needs and priorities
- Highly self-motivated and self-starting ability
- Strong analytical and technical communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Python coding knowledge
- Database knowledge of SQL server
- Microsoft reporting services experience
- Ideally I.T related qualifications