Are you an experienced Product Analyst or Product Manager in Financial Services looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Come and join our small, friendly and innovative team at our industry award winning company.
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Head of Product Delivery
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
Opportunity to join a fast paced company based in Leeds working in a team central to future growth. The role involves helping to implement new product initiatives, including pricing changes, on equity release mortgage products.
- Be the product expert in the delivery of key strategic projects for the business
- Be the day to day contact for external partners on product changes/news
- Write papers to senior stakeholders to recommend product/policy changes.
- Launch new products to market following product governance framework.
- Delivering product setup and pricing changes in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide analysis for external partners on new product opportunities
- Helping to produce MI for senior management on product performance
- Ensure product literature is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Become point of contact on product matters for operations and sales teams
A well organised individual with strong analytical skills and good commercial acumen. The role would suit an individual who has experience in a similar role within the financial services industry.
Skills & Experience
- Previous work experience in a similar role within financial services industry
- Analytical with the ability to understand and interpret data
- Well organised with the capacity to handle multiple deadlines
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Presentation and report writing skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Sound understanding of the financial services industry
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Educated to degree level with a Business, finance, analytical or numerate subject preferred