Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
Are you currently working in MI Reporting role and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills?
Are you self-motivated and looking for a working environment that allows you to innovate?
Come and join our small, friendly and innovative team at our industry award winning company
MI & Reporting Team Manager
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
A highly visible business support role focusing on building and servicing bespoke management information across the business and for other key stakeholders. Supporting business change through the use of technology to achieve the continued growth of the business and advancement in technical methods that embody our values.
- Running Management Information reports
- Servicing existing reporting database and objects
- Development of new reports using up to date technologies
- Making S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely) recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and delivery of MI through the use of technology and technical methodologies.
- Liaising with the MI & Reporting manager, recognising opportunities for business change and being able to communicate the desired change persuasively to appropriate stakeholders.
- Supporting others in acquiring knowledge, and providing expert technical advice.
- Liaising closely with service partners and suppliers, for example where third party work or packages involve significant functional, technical, process, data or integration decisions.
- Assisting others in resolving complex reporting issues and investigating the root cause of problems and recommending S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely) solutions.
- Participation in the development of and/or review of standards, documentation and methods of working in the MI team.
- Analysing and supporting the development of improvements to Pure’s current reporting processes.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
A MI Developer who has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong interpersonal skills a good communicator who can work well with colleagues and 3rd parties to deliver MI solutions quickly and efficiently.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of using SQL
- Quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Logical thinking and the ability to produce imaginative solutions to process or procedural problems
- Adaptable and resilient to changing needs and priorities
- Highly self-motivated and self-starting ability
- Strong analytical and technical communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Python coding knowledge
- Database knowledge of SQL server
- Microsoft Power BI experience
- Degree level or studying, ideally for a Web or I.T related degree