We have a superb opportunity for an organised and driven person join our team to deliver financial results in a highly pressurised environment. You must be able to operate independently in a remote environment, highly analytical with the ability to build business development strategies and manage relationships.
Work for our award winning company and help build on our continued success.
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
National Field Sales Manager
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Birthday off
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Cash healthcare plan
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Learning & Development programme
- Life assurance
- Flexible working options
- Volunteering days
- Bike to work scheme
- Gym discounts
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
This is a superb opportunity to become the face and point of contact for Pure Retirement in the Central England region. You will identify, qualify and build high-level relationships with new and existing prospects, promote the company's proposition and meet stretching financial targets. This role involves conducting face to face appointments across your panel with individual advisors to promote our proposition, provide updates on our products and criteria and gain market feedback from industry specialists. You will be expected to always represent Pure Retirement in a positive and professional manner, as you will be the face of the company to our advisors.
You will also work extremely closely with other area of the distribution team, and you will be expected to help the telephone BDM team work effectively as possible with the field based team.
- To build strong relationships with industry partners and stay up to date with current trends within the market.
- To take full ownership of your adviser panel, working closely with your Telephone BDM to grow and develop the business within your region.
- Possess a strong understanding of the company's products, the competition in the industry and our marketing proposition.
- To work closely with the marketing team to help develop and run campaigns
- To not only push and develop new business for Pure Retirement but promote equity release as an industry using our marketing support and market tools.
- Conduct 1-2-1 broker appointments, run broker team meetings, attend regional roadshows and events, presenting on platforms and roundtables.
- Achieve and exceed monthly KPI's based on activity and quality.
- Ensure that all activity is accurately documented and kept up to date in the CRM system.
- Work closely with your regional Telephone BDM to ensure all advisers get the service and support they require, liaising on diaries events and appointments to ensure no email/call is left unanswered.
- To work closely with the Strategic Partner Team to cover our key advisers in your panel, to promote the advanced service offered to these advisers and work closer with the Team Manager to gather feedback and provide product and criteria training.
- To work closely with the National Account Manager to cover our specialist advisers within your panel, promoting Pure Retirement, gathering feedback and providing product and criteria training where necessary with individual advisers.
- To be an expert in diary management and organisation focusing on quality adviser appointments and event attendance whilst managing mileage and travel times.
- Report writing to analyse account performance and spot new broker opportunities.
- Work closely with your National Field Sales Manager to develop your strengths and development points as well as developing your accounts.
- To work closely in a team with your other BDMs and offer regional support where required and share best practice.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
The role of a Central Business Development Manager is varied, no day is the same. The person must be outgoing, confident, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly this person must be memorable in a crowded room and comfortable presenting to large numbers. This person must be self-motivated and goal oriented.
They must be a team player with outstanding personable skills and a passion for advisor education and business development.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in similar responsibilities
- Strong presentation skills - virtual and face to face
- Experience in a field-based role with large amounts of travel
- Knowledge of the industry and financial services experience.
- Equity Release experience
- Knowledge of Pure Retirement
- Financial services experience