This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and evolving sales team on a 12-14 month fixed term contract. The role is instrumental in supporting and co-ordinating the sales department. You will be responsible for a providing first class assistance to a dedicated team within the sales department and reaffirming the award winning support offered by Pure Retirement’s Intermediary Sales Team.
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Telephone BDM Team Manager / Strategic Distribution Manager
Thorpe Park, Leeds LS15
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Birthday off
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Cash healthcare plan
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Learning & Development programme
- Life assurance
- Flexible working options
- Volunteering days
- Bike to work scheme
- Gym discounts
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role)
The Role - 12-14 month fixed term
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and evolving sales team on a 12-14 month fixed term contract. The role is instrumental in supporting and co-ordinating the sales department. You will be responsible for a providing first class assistance to a dedicated team within the sales department and reaffirming the award winning support offered by Pure Retirement's Intermediary Sales Team.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and completion of administrative duties for the intermediary sales department
- Liaising with the sales teams, managing inboxes and collaborating with the wider business
- All diary management across dedicated team
- Co-ordinating project activity
- Managing phone coverage and statistics for the management team
- Confirming all appointments across the telephone team and the wider field-based team
- Managing advice pack uploads for each of the classic accounts that remain outstanding
- Manage and monitor CRM system to ensure all activity is recorded accurately
- Managing the information held with each of the individual brokers and liaising with the registration team accordingly
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
The role of a Sales Co-ordinator is varied, no day is the same. The person must be outgoing, confident with a keen attention to detail and used working in a fast-paced environment. This person must be self-motivated have great time management. They must be a team player with outstanding personable skills and fantastic organisational ability and confidence over the phone.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in similar responsibilities
- Experience in financial services
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in an administrative role
- Equity Release experience
- Knowledge of Pure Retirement
- CeMAP / CeRER or equivalent