Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
Are you an organised individual with strong communication and relationship building skills?
Are you able to multi-task and think on your feet?
Work for our industry award winning company and build on your existing career.
Customer Account Team Manager
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
To support the business in providing support in all areas of Facilities and Office Administration. Creating a positive first impression and promoting a friendly and approachable environment.
- Assisting all Pure departments in general administration duties including;
- Compiling data and inputting onto Excel spreadsheets
- Scanning, filing and photocopying
- Assisting Senior Facilities Coordinator where needed on;
- Meeting and greeting visitors and signing them in
- Accepting deliveries and passing to the relevant department/individual
- Route incoming mail; distributing correspondence and other material to appropriate people
- Daily franking of post
- Setting up and clearing down of meeting including providing teas and coffees
- Ordering and delivery of lunch and refreshments for visitors and senior management
- Booking taxis
- Assisting Senior Facilities Coordinator with office facilities/health & safety including new starter and annual DSE reviews
- Cover for all above when Senior Facilities Assistant on annual leave/absent
- Complying with company standards and policies, e.g. Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
- A presentable and organised individual with a keen work ethic. An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues in a professional manner which is confident, open and honest
- Must have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- A self-starter with a positive can do attitude
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 12 months experience in an administration role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Able to demonstrate patience, attentiveness and able to think on your feet
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and prioritise work appropriately
- A keen work ethic, committed and customer focused approach
- Financial Services experience
- Health & Safety qualified
- First Aid qualified
- Fire training qualified
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above