Are you organised with the ability to adapt and work flexibly, maintain quality and work in a friendly manner with a strong emphasis on customer services?
Work for our industry award winning company and build on your existing career.
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Application Support Team Manager
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
To be an integral part of the customer application journey from start to completion. Process applications, to take a variety of inbound calls and respond to email queries. To ensure that all administration duties, are performed to a high level of accuracy, keeping things simple for all those we work whilst maintaining high standards and high quality.
- Packaging and pre-assessing new applications and distribution of offers
- Data input on various systems
- Carrying out credit searches, flood maps and land registry checks
- Instructing Surveyors and Solicitors
- Triage variety of calls into the business
- Ability to multi task and adapt to a variation of workload
- Distribution of daily post
- Archiving of completed cases
- To keep up to date with all products and to have a good understanding of lending criteria across all departments
- Comply with FCA regulations
- To comply with company standards and policies, Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure
- To take responsibility for ad hoc tasks and duties requested by the Manager
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
- An organised, professional individual with exceptional attention to detail and a methodical approach to their work
- An effective confident communicator, interacting with colleagues, brokers, surveyors and solicitors whilst remaining open and honest
- Ability to prioritise and multi task workload
- A team player who can also use their initiative when working on their own
- Take responsibility for work in the absence of the Manager
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience of working within an administrative role in an office environment
- High organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi task workload
- Outstanding customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail when inputting data
- IT Literate (word/excel/outlook/In house systems)
- Equity Release experience
- Financial Services administration/mortgage experience
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above