Do you work in financial services and are looking for your next step in your career?
We are looking for someone to join our lovely, friendly team! We work closely with solicitors and intermediaries to support cases through from offer to completion.
The ideal candidate is someone who is an effective communicator with a keen eye for detail and has the ability to prioritise their workload to meet deadlines.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Mortgage Post Offer & Completions Team Manager
Blend of working from home and our office at Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Birthday off
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Cash healthcare plan
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Learning & Development programme
- Life assurance
- Flexible working options
- Volunteering days
- Bike to work scheme
- Gym discounts
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
To perform high level checks on mortgage applications to ensure funds are transferred to the customer in a timely manner. To work towards targets to ensure this happens promptly and effectively, adhering to SLA’s.
- To complete applications within agreed SLA’s.
- Review and satisfy mortgage conditions.
- Prepare cases for completion.
- Accountability for own decisions.
- Consult with Underwriters to resolve case issues.
- Prepare funds request spreadsheets.
- Liaise with valuers, solicitors and intermediaries as appropriate.
- Liaise with Accounts team where applicable.
- Ensure that all business written complies with the Company’s and funder’s lending criteria.
- To ensure that all client files are always complete and up to date.
- Adhere to all anti-money laundering, data protection and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all applications comply with Equity Release Council Guidelines.
- Report any concerns regarding completion issues to Team Manager.
- Contribute to the development of Company’s TCF policy and T&C regime.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues and solicitors in a professional manner which is confident, open and honest. Must have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines. An approachable, organised individual who shows excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to work using own initiative and take responsibility for their work.
Skills & Experience
- Financial Services administration experience
- Analytical and methodical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient Excel skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial Services mortgage experience
- Previous experience in equity release
- Experience in mortgage administration
- Experience in the mortgage lending field and in particular the Lifetime Mortgage
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above