Are you currently working in the Financial Services sector? Are you organised and diligent? Are you capable of handling high volume file checking whilst maintaining accuracy?
Would you like to work for our industry award winning company and forge a career in our growing Customer Account Servicing team?
We are looking for a Mortgage Quality Assurance Auditor to conduct detailed file checks to ensure we maintain our standards and comply with our obligations in relation to regulatory bodies.
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Customer Account Servicing Quality Assurance Manager
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
To support the Customer Account Servicing Team in ensuring that the business complies with its obligations in relation to regulatory bodies, applicable legislation and client requirements. To conduct detailed document and file checks to ensure that we’re following the correct processes and offering excellent service to our customers post-completion.
- Conduct monthly file reviews. These need to include clear outcomes for the individual with remedial actions where appropriate.
- Create training logs for any new member of the team.
- Work within given timeframes to ensure work is to the highest standard before sending to the client.
- Provide feedback both to the individual and structured weekly and monthly reports to management detailing progress and percentages. This will identify areas where processes & procedures have not been followed as well as recording progress to sign off within training periods.
- Work closely with all areas of Customer Account Servicing and develop strong funder criteria knowledge.
- Monitor and logging remedial work to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that all compliance records are appropriately maintained and accurate.
- Undertake daily checks of customer documents to ensure correct processes have been followed.
- Apply knowledge of post-completion mortgage processes to ensure potential errors are mitigated.
- Undertake additional audit activities as required.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
An approachable and organised individual capable of handling high volumes of file checking whilst retaining a high level of accuracy. Able to work well as part of a team but also be comfortable with managing and maintaining own workload whilst working within given timeframes and at times to strict deadlines. To have strong numerical and written communication skills with a high level of spelling and grammar.
Skills & Experience
- 1 or more years of experience in the Financial Services Sector
- Experience in a Quality Assurance or similar checking role
- Ability to deliver constructive and positive feedback in an articulate manner whilst maintaining strong relationships on the team
- Excellent administrative skills
- IT Literate including use of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload and work independently
- Experience of working in a mortgage servicing environment.
- An understanding of the FCA and financial regulation
- Experience in the mortgage lending field and in particular the Lifetime Mortgage subsector
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Financial Service Qualifications