Are you currently working in MI Reporting role and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills?
Are you self-motivated and looking for a working environment that allows you to innovate?
Come and join our small, friendly and innovative team at our industry award winning company.
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
MI & Development Manager
Blend of working from home and at our office at Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Birthday off
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Cash healthcare plan
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Learning & Development programme
- Life assurance
- Flexible working options
- Volunteering days
- Bike to work scheme
- Gym discounts
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
A highly visible business support role focusing on building and servicing bespoke management information across the business and for other key stakeholders. Supporting business change through the use of technology to achieve the continued growth of the business and advancement in technical methods that embody our values.
- Develop, maintain and enhance Management Information and reporting, using SQL Server 2019+, Reporting Services, Python and Excel.
- Processing ad-hoc data requests for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with technical team leads, team members and all business stakeholders to analyse requirements, deliver solutions and provide feedback into these.
- Supporting others in acquiring knowledge, and providing expert technical advice through peer reviews.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
A person who has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator who can work well with colleagues and 3rd parties to deliver MI solutions quickly and efficiently.
Skills & Experience
- 12 months + experience working within an MI stack including but not limited to; SQL server, SSRS, Git, DevOps/ Jira or similar.
Experience working in a role demonstrative of:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quality focus with an eye for detail.
- Logical thinking and the ability to produce imaginative solutions to process or procedural problems.
- Being adaptable and resilient to changing needs and priorities
- High self-motivation and self-starting abilities.
- Power Bi and DAX
- Visual Studio
- Data warehousing and ETL processes
- Source control/Git
I.T and B.I. qualifications but not essential