Are you organised with keen attention to detail? Are you able to deal with colleagues, customers and solicitors in a friendly and professional manner which is confident, open and honest? Are you a team player who enjoys providing first class service to customers?
This is a superb opportunity to join our industry award winning company and build on your existing career.
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Customer Account Team Manager
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Birthday off
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Cash healthcare plan
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Learning & Development programme
- Life assurance
- Flexible working options
- Volunteering days
- Bike to work scheme
- Gym discounts
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role)
Responsible for managing customer payments post mortgage completion ensuring all customer payments are actioned within agreed service levels. Answer customer, and solicitor payment queries. Liaising with the Accounts team ensuring reconciliation of account funds is correct.
- Responsible for checking company accounts to identify payments
- Apply full redemption funds, partial repayments and action account closures as required
- General maintenance of customer accounts
- Processing standing order, direct debit, cheque and card payments, dealing with any exceptions
- Handling customer payment queries via the telephone, email and post
- Informing customer and third parties when payments applied
- Managing refund requests
- Maintain and update internal payment log
- Reconciling daily payments and transferring money to stakeholders
- Producing payment confirmation letters for customers and third parties
- Taking customer valuation and arrangement fees over the telephone
- Submit requests to Land Registry to have charges removed on fully redeemed accounts
- Chasing and completing documents for Scottish & Irish Land Registry charges
- Adhoc letters e.g. refunds, incorrect account references, returned payments, confirmation of bank details.
- Assisting in Resolving stakeholder Payment queries
- Report any payment concerns to the Team Manager
- Contribute to the development of Company's TCF policy and T&C regime.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required. To ensure that all client payment data is complete and up to date
- Adhere to all anti-money laundering, data protection and other regulatory requirements
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
An organised individual with a keen attention to detail and a methodical approach to their work. An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues, customers and solicitors in a friendly and professional manner which is confident, open and honest. Must have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines, A proven ability to work using own initiative and take responsibility for their work in the absence of a Team Manager. The individual should be a team player with keen customer focus and be able to work to precise guidelines and procedures.
- A presentable and highly organised individual with a keen attention to detail and a methodical approach to their work
- An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues, brokers, surveyors and solicitors in a professional manner which is confident, open and honest
- Must have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Approachable, organised individual with a proven ability to work using own initiative and take responsibility for their work in the absence of the Administration Manager
- Proactive, self-motivated and positive approach to work
- A high degree of professional integrity
Skills & Experience
- Analytical and methodical thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in the financial sector.
- Previous experience in a payments/accounts role.
- Grade C or higher in Maths & English GCSE or equivalent