Are you a Marketing or Business graduate or have at least two years experience in marketing?
We have a superb opportunity for a creative comms executive to join our growing team. You must have a flair for writing engaging promotional material across social channels, web, digital campaigns and internal communications.
Build on your career with our industry award winning company
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
A varied marketing role, supporting the marketing team with building the Pure brand, promoting products and services with a focus on B2B and B2C social media marketing, written content for social media, web, newsletters, email campaigns and internal comms.
- Plan, schedule, and post organic content for our social media channels that include Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Increasing our engagement rates and followers across the channels. Track, analyse and report back monthly.
- Social media advertising lead
- Create and edit video for use on social media - using biteable or equivalent
- Support with content for newsletters, blogs, website
- Support with B2B email communications - increasing engagement levels
- Supporting with campaigns, product launches and e-communications
- Supporting with web content updates on both customer-facing and business-facing websites with SEO optimised content
- Support with internal communications across emails and newsletters
- Provision of support with marketing insight, feedback, and stats
- Awards research and management
- Support with our CSR activity
- Support with Google and Trustpilot reviews
- Involvement in the Social Club as part of internal comms
- Building of effective working relationships with our Intermediary Sales team, Web team, external agencies, and other third-party collaborators
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required at Pure Retirement
- A creative individual, keen attention to detail and an eye for design
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience of social media management
- An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues, advisers, and third-party collaborators in a professional and confident manner
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- A strong team player: with a passion to develop your marketing career.
- Ability to work with colleagues, offering solutions and support as necessary
- Approachable, organised individual with a proven ability to work using own initiative.
Skills & Experience
- Marketing experience (at least 2 years), degree level qualification in Marketing or Business-related subject or equivalent (CIM)
- Social media management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous office experience and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office
- Financial services background/knowledge
- Degree qualification - ideally Marketing, Social Media or Business-related