We have a new opportunity for a creative person with excellent copywriting skills to join our Marketing team to provide the internal communications and engagement strategy that inspires, motivates and connects Pure Retirement employees.
Build on your career with our industry award winning company!
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
To provide the internal communications and engagement strategy that inspires, motivates, and connects Pure Retirement employees. Working across the business on a range of initiatives and delivering the vision and brand values. Managing and developing CSR/ESG policy.
- Delivering the internal communication strategy that engages and motivates employees
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as monthly all-staff newsletter, emails and the intranet
- Developing with the Marketing Manager, CSR/ESG strategies and helping to organise and implement across the business
- Aligning communications across all internal committees and clubs
- An integral part of the social committee, helping to organise events and internal campaigns
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Write clear, plain English copy for different internal audiences
- Create design assets as required
- Ownership of the company intranet, refreshing the content weekly and ensuring everything is easy to find
- Organising internal and some corporate external events from seasonal parties to away days and corporate hospitality.
- Supporting with trust pilot reviews and communicating these internally
- Keep employees updated across various channels and consider hybrid working patterns.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments/clubs.
- Help employees to ‘live and breathe the brand’ and company vision
- A creative individual, keen attention to detail and an eye for design
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Expert communicator
- An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues, advisers, and third-party collaborators in a professional and confident manner
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- A strong team player: with a passion to develop your marketing career.
- Ability to work with colleagues, offering solutions and support as necessary
- Approachable, organised individual with a proven ability to work using own initiative.
Skills & Experience
- Communications experience (at least 1 year), degree level qualification in Marketing, English, Journalism or Business-related subject or equivalent (CIM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous office experience and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office
- Financial services background / knowledge
- Degree qualification - Ideally a Marketing, English, Journalism or Business-related