Are you currently working in Financial Services? Are you organised, with a keen attention for detail and can prioritise and work to strict deadlines? Are you a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner? Are you able to work in a friendly manner with a strong emphasis on customer services and empathy?
Then we want to hear from you!
Work for our industry award winning company and build on your existing career
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Customer Account Team Manager
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
We are looking to recruit an additional member to this small well established team. To support the Customer Account Managers in the Management and maintenance of all lifetime Mortgages Post completion. Answer customer, broker, and surveyor and solicitor queries post-completion to company standards. To ensure all work is completed within company SLA targets.
This role is ideal for a driven individual who is looking for a career in the financial sector.
- Answer and manage Customer Account Administrator inbound calls
- Data input, including credit searches, flood maps, instructing valuers and solicitors and land registry checks
- Distribution of Mortgage offers for further lending and moving home
- Review further drawdown applications from initial assessment through to completion
- General administration duties including dealing with inbound and outbound post, filing and scanning.
- Manage customer accounts post completion to ensure the property is occupied as part of our mortgage terms and conditions
- Manage all Lifetime Mortgage annual statements
- Process and manage Redemption Statement requests
- Ensure all lifetime mortgages have adequate Buildings Insurance in place to comply with company guidelines
- Request and log receipt of Death certificates accurately
- To keep up to date with product and lending criteria to ensure brokers are given correct information at all times
- Comply with FCA regulations
- To comply with company standards and policies, e.g. Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
- To take responsibility for ad hoc projects requested by the Administration Manager
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
- A presentable and highly organised individual with a keen attention to detail and a methodical approach to their work
- An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues, brokers, surveyors and solicitors in a professional manner which is confident, open and honest
- Must have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Approachable, organised individual with a proven ability to work using own initiative and take responsibility for their work in the absence of the Administration Manager
- Proactive, self-motivated and positive approach to work
- A high degree of professional integrity
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working in Mortgage Administration
- Financial Services administration/mortgage processing experience
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent administrative Skills
- IT Literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Caring & Compassionate nature
- Empathy Skills
- Experience in dealing with Post completion Mortgages
- Grade C or higher in Maths & English GCSE or equivalent