Are you looking to start your career within Mortgages and work for our industry award winning IIP Gold rated company? This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team with our Application Support Department.
We are looking for a friendly mannered individual who is organised, has a strong emphasis on customer services, with the ability to adapt and work flexibly while maintaining high quality work. Full training will be provided to support you in your development and progression.
£18k with progression opportunity up to £22k plus bonus and generous benefits package
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Application Support Team Manager
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
To be an integral part of the customer application journey from start to completion. Process applications, handle a variety of inbound calls, telephone and email queries from a variety of stakeholders. Ensure that all administration duties are performed to a high level of accuracy, maintaining high standards and high quality, making appropriate decisions in line with criteria. Keeping things simple for all those we work with.
- Initial data inputting of application details.
- Instructing the appropriate third parties, accurately and timely, to ensure the case proceeds
- First point of contact for, and ownership of, a variety of calls and email queries into the business, from customers, brokers and third parties
- Accurately creating and producing offer documents for customers, ensuring details and products are correct
- Provide accurate information in response to what can be complex queries and enquiries, liaising as needed with appropriate colleagues
- Accurate data input on various systems, sorting and distribution of daily post, distribution of mortgage offers
- Keep up to date with process changes to ensure accurate work is carried out
- To decline/withdraw cases as appropriate
- To work ad-hoc admin tasks alongside the core processing tasks
- Ability to multi task and adapt to a variation of workload and demands
- Comply with FCA and other applicable regulations
- To ensure workloads are worked within strict SLAs set by Nationwide
- Comply with company standards and policies, Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure
- Take responsibility for ad hoc tasks and duties as requested by the Manager
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
We are looking for a friendly mannered individual who is organised, has a strong emphasis on customer services, with the ability to adapt and work flexibly while maintaining high quality work. The ability to prioritise and multi task workload and use their initiative when working on their own, but also understand the importance of team working.
Previous experience within customer or financial services is desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
Skills & Experience
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task workload
- Professional customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team orientated
- Good attention to detail
- IT Literate (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Equity Release experience.
- Financial Services administration/mortgage experience.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above