We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our Sales team on a 6 month fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave. If you are a team player who enjoys a varied workload while providing fantastic customer service, we'd like to hear from you.
Work for our award winning company and help build on our success.
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Premier Account - Team Manager
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
6 month fixed term (Maternity Cover)
As a premier sales support administrator you will be part of the sales team, working with key accounts offering a dedicated service. The individual will be able to multi-task by dealing with various queries via email and telephone, registering new brokers, completing annual checks on registered firms and liaising with other departments to deliver excellent customer service levels. As a sales support administrator you will offer support to the rest of the sales team and carry out ad-hoc administrative tasks. You’ll focus on maintaining a first class service to our key accounts.
- Work with the Premier Relationship Managers to offer support to our premier accounts.
- Be reactive to email enquiries from application to completion
- Register new brokers to the business
- Complete annual compliance checks on registration files
- Keep all registration files up to date
- Answer inbound calls from brokers
- Keep CRM system up to date with all broker details
- Work with all departments to streamline the application process through from pre app to completion
- Communicating product and rate changes to key accounts
- To have a full understanding of Pure Retirements product criteria and processes
- Simultaneously deal with multiple cases and queries
- Administrative tasks
- Offer webchat support
- Offer ad-hoc support to the rest of the Sales team
- Deliver an outstanding level of customer service
- Ensure brokers receive the best service possible from start to finish
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
A highly organised, team player with exceptional attention to detail. A dedicated individual who is able to offer first class customer service via phone and email in a professional environment. A flexible candidate with good communication skills who is able to operate independently and as part of a team. They must be IT literate and able to multi-task and adapt.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in a similar role (Sales Support/Administration)
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent administrative skills and telephone manner
- IT Literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge within Financial Services industry
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above