Are you currently working in Financial Services? Are you organised, with a keen attention for detail and can prioritise and work to strict deadlines? Are you a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner? Are you able to work in a friendly manner with a strong emphasis on customer services and empathy?
This is a superb opportunity to join our industry award winning company on a 12 month fixed term contract and build on your existing career.
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that people experiencing mental ill health continue to report stigma and discrimination at work, and we are committed to creating a supportive and open culture, where colleagues feel able to talk about mental health confidently, and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Customer Account Property Team Manager
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
The Role (12 month fixed term)
Responsible for managing and maintaining Equity Release Customer Accounts post completion, ensuring all customer queries are actioned within agreed service levels. To manage any cases that are in breach of Mortgage Terms & Conditions and ultimately bring the account back within agreed Terms. Answer customer, third party and Stakeholder queries post-completion.
- Deal with inbound and outbound Customer Account post-completion calls.
- Assess and manage Power of Attorney documents
- Identify and manage Customer Accounts that are in breach of Mortgage Terms & Conditions
- Raise purchase orders and requisition requests
- Maintain internal reports that log all accounts that are in breach of Mortgage Terms & Conditions
- Responsible for updating Customer Accounts when notified of Final Death or applicants moving into long term care
- Processing death certificates
- Running mortality screening and updating accounts accordingly
- Deal with incoming Post
- Sending out letters to customers/third parties for accounts that are in in breach of Mortgage Terms & Conditions
- Producing and sending Redemtpion Statements for accounts that are in breach of Mortgage Terms & Conditions
- Monitor property sales upon customer deaths.
- Apply redemption funds and action account closures as required
- General maintenance of customer accounts.
- Accountability for own underwriting decisions.
- Uphold the core values of Pure Retirement.
- Liaise with valuers, solicitors and intermediaries as appropriate.
- Ensure that all business written complies with the Company’s and funder’s lending criteria.
- Full case ownership including post-completion maintenance of accounts.
- To ensure that all client files are always complete and up to date.
- Adhere to all anti-money laundering, data protection and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all applications comply with Equity Release Council Guidelines.
- Report any concerns over underwriting issues to Team Manager.
- Contribute to the development of Company’s TCF policy and T&C regime.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
- A presentable and highly organised individual with a keen attention to detail and a methodical approach to their work
- An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues, brokers, surveyors, customers and solicitors in a professional manner which is confident, open and honest.
- Must have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines. An approachable, customer service focused individual who has advanced technical knowledge, shows excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to work using own initiative and take responsibility for their work in the absence of a Team Manager.
- A team player with excellent customer focus
- The ability to handle sensitive issues in a sympathetic and professional, manner.
- Strong numeracy skills
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of dealing with accounts that are in breach of Mortgage Terms & Conditions
- Analytical and methodical thinking
- Good IT skills
- Good decision making skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent customer service skills & Telephone Manner
- Excellent empathy skills
- Previous experience in equity release
- Previous experience of dealing with Post completion Mortgages
- Grade C or higher in Maths & English GCSE or equivalent